More Savings. Discovered.
Rather than paying fee schedule for out-of-network durable medical equipment (DME) bills, discover more savings through our retrospective DME program. Our program offers savings beyond state fee schedule and usual and customary rate (UCR) on out-of-network DME orders. At Orchid, we are committed to providing our clients with solutions to save on ancillary services while helping to ensure injured workers receive quality care and services.
Moving Forward. Working Together.
In every step of the recovery process, we work collaboratively with claim professionals, case managers and provider partners to deliver an integrated solution that expedites positive outcomes for injured workers and savings for our clients.
Through contracted rates we have established with DME provider partners and integration with bill review systems, Orchid further reduces the cost of DME and medical supplies by retrospectively applying discounts. Out-of-network bills with HCPCs that match our DME catalog are systemically flagged and converted to our contracted rates.
- Offers deep discounts through national network of contracted DME providers
- Savings as high as 20% below fee schedule/UCR are passed to our clients
- Produces savings on DME and medical supplies across all 50 states
- Works through integration with bill review companies
- Leverages technology interface developed for PPO and bill review
- Routes out-of-network bills with ongoing orders to our DME program
Discover more savings with our retrospective DME program. Contact us to learn more.