PT Advance™ The Right Direction.
Rehabilitation is often part of an injured employee’s recovery. As soon as we receive your referral, a dedicated care coordinator contacts the injured employee and the appropriate network physical medicine facility to arrange quality services in a cost-effective and timely manner. From evaluation to discharge, we manage and monitor every aspect of the injured employee’s therapy needs to streamline recovery and costs.
High-touch Service. Specialized Care.
Our physical medicine program provides injured employees with timely access to high-quality care through our nationwide network of outpatient rehabilitation facilities and therapists who understand treatment for workers’ compensation patients. From the start of therapy, key data points are collected in our proprietary PT Advance™ Report Card which provides you with a real-time, clinical assessment of the injured employee’s compliance, progress and potential risks that may impact outcomes.
Physical Medicine Services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Aquatic therapy
- Massage therapy
- Certified hand therapy
- Work conditioning and work hardening
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POST)
- Dedicated and fully US-based referral unit provides prompt scheduling and reporting to help facilitate faster recovery
- Proprietary network ranking system ensures every network provider is delivering timely, patient-centric care with a focus on functional recovery and return to work
- Initial evaluations are scheduled within 24 hours
- Initial evaluation reports to referral source within 24 hours of completion
- Automated, two-way SMS text messages via OMNI Text™ of the appointment details and reminders to the injured employee
- Weekly assessments are systemically performed to identify cases that are not in compliance with ODG and state-specific guidelines
- PT Advance™ Report Card tracks and benchmarks clinical outcomes to help ensure injured employees are progressing and treatment is effective
- Clinical oversight by a team of physical therapy assistants (PTA), registered nurses (RN) and ODG-certified staff to optimize patient care, minimize unnecessary therapy sessions and provide tangible savings
Moving Forward. Working Together.
The overriding goal of Orchid is helping injured employees get back to work and back to life as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible. In every step of the recovery process, we work collaboratively with claim professionals, case managers and provider partners to deliver an integrated approach that expedites positive clinical outcomes for injured employees and savings for our clients.
You count on Orchid to keep injured employees moving in the right direction, toward recovery. Contact us to learn more.