PT Advance™ The Right Direction.
Rehabilitation is often part of an injured employee’s recovery. As soon as we receive your referral, a dedicated care coordinator contacts the injured employee and closest network physical medicine facility to arrange quality services in a cost-effective and timely manner. From evaluation to discharge, we managed and monitor every aspect of the injured employee’s physical therapy needs and progress.
Moving Forward. Working Together.
In every step of the recovery process, we work collaboratively with claim professionals, case managers and provider partners to deliver an integrated solution that expedites positive clinical outcomes for injured employees and savings for our clients.
High-touch Service. Specialized Care.
Our physical medicine program provides injured employees with timely access to high-quality therapy and care through our nationwide network of outpatient rehabilitation facilities. Throughout treatment, weekly PT Advance™ assessments are systemically performed to monitor utilization and help ensure that the injured employee is progressing and unnecessary therapy sessions are avoided.
PT Advance™ Services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Certified hand therapy
- Work hardening
- Work conditioning
- Chiropractic care
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCEs)
- Ease of referral and prompt scheduling and reporting to help facilitate faster recovery
- Increased savings through national network of licensed providers and contracted facilities
- Initial evaluations are scheduled within 24 hours
- Initial evaluation reports to referral source within 24 hours of completion
- Automated and two-way SMS text messages via OMNI Text™ of the appointment details and appointment reminder(s) to the injured employee
- Proprietary PT Advance™ report card tracks and benchmarks clinical outcomes and helps ensure therapists are following appropriate treatment guidelines and injured employees are progressing
- Utilization management system embedded in OMNI flags injured employees to assess whether injured employee is in compliance with ODG and state specific treatment guidelines. If treatment is determined to be excessive, therapy documentation is reviewed by our therapist and shared with the claims professional
- Clinical oversight for injured employee to optimize care and minimize unnecessary therapy sessions saving client time and money
You count on Orchid to help keep injured employees moving in the right direction, toward recovery. Contact us to learn more.