First Steps to Recovery.
When it comes to diagnostic services, our commitment is clear – to help support the timely treatment of the injured worker enabling the recovery process to begin sooner.
The overriding goal of Orchid is helping injured workers get back to work and back to life as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible.
Moving Forward. Working Together.
In every step of the recovery process, we work collaboratively with claim professionals, case managers and provider partners to deliver an integrated solution that expedites positive outcomes for injured workers and savings for our clients.
Prompt Scheduling. Timely Reports. Superior Providers.
Through our nationwide network of credentialed diagnostic facilities, Orchid care coordinators provide prompt turnaround in scheduling appointments and delivering exam reports. Most injured workers are scheduled within 24 hours and reports are delivered within 48 hours of service completion. We utilize a cutting-edge provider ranking system to ensure high-performing providers are selected based on location and specific case needs. Diagnostics quality review is performed by Orchid’s medical director, Dr. Rick Hartker.
From scheduling to report delivery, we handle all details of arranging diagnostic services for injured workers.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Services
- Fixed Mobile
- MRIs are completed with a minimum of 1.5 TESLA
Computed Tomography (CT) Services
- 3D Spiral
- 64 Multi-slice
- Dual Source
- Electromyogram (EMG)
- Nerve Conductive Study (NCS)
Age Of Injury (AOI) Program
- Multi-tiered program that provides clients with a thorough analysis and actionable AOI report
- Offers opinions from the first level read to a more in-depth review of all prior MRIs and medical records associated with the injured worker
Other Diagnostic Services
- Bone scans
- Bone density studies
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Quality Reviews
- Diagnostic Re-reads
In addition to imaging evaluation, Orchid established processes to ensure the adequacy of bills.
- We ensure the provider is aware of the exact tests that have been authorized by the client
- Provide the imaging center with the prescription from the referring physician
- Perform a quality check on diagnostic bills to ensure only authorized tests were conducted and the CPT coding is accurate
Rely on Orchid to save you valuable time and provide a cost-effective solution that keeps claims moving forward and injured workers toward recovery. Contact us to learn more.