Orchid is pleased to offer continuing education (CE) programs covering a wide variety of topics in the workers’ compensation market. The goal of our programs is to assist nurses, case managers and claims professionals in expanding their level of expertise in ancillary services for workers’ compensation patients while achieving their CE requirements. Our programs are presented by in-house experts in their fields and include the latest trends and advances in ancillary services.
Below is a list of our programs available through in-person instruction or webinars. All programs are nationally-certified for RN, CCM, CRC, CDM and workers’ compensation adjusters for 1.0 CEU. Additionally, custom CE programs can be developed upon request.
- The Evolution of Implants in Workers’ Compensation
- Advancements in Prosthetics
- Cold Therapy: History of the Game Ready Unit
- Diagnostic Imaging for Injured Workers and the Technology
- Depression: How Well Do You Recognize it in Injured Workers?
- Electrotherapy Overview
- Modification Assessments
- Neurotherapy: Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Bone Growth Stimulators Overview
- Navigating Home Health Care in Workers’ Compensation