Analyst, Accounts Receivable
Job Purpose responsible for day-to-day accounts processing. This position will require strong professional communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills, and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Consults with claim processors at third party payer companies regarding disputes.
- Follows up on bills not processed within usual claim period.
- Stamps, files and maintains all relevant accounting documents and files.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate and able to manage high volume of inbound calls.
- Must have outstanding customer service, problem-solving and strong verbal communication skills.
- Clear speaking voice is required.
- Previous accounts receivable or accounts payable experience preferred.
Job Purpose to provide customer service assistance to clients who are arranging for medical services or products to be provided to workers’ compensation patients. The Care Coordinator is the first and main point of contact for our clients and network providers.
- Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email, and fax.
- Ability to answer questions regarding medical services/products and pricing.
- Arrange for patients to receive medical services/products in a timely manner.
- Locate vendors in areas when there is no network coverage.
- Follow up with patients to make sure that all the services/products were provided and that the patient’s needs have been met.
- Update clients verbally and via email throughout and following the order process.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Strong organization, problem-solving and group work leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Sound, current computer and small office management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with an outgoing personality.
- 1-2 years of customer or patient service experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Orchid Medical is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment, free of discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions at Orchid Medical are based solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.