Accounts Payable Representative
Job Purpose: Responsible for the day-to-day accounts payable processing. This position requires strong professional communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast pace changing environment.
- Responsible for the production of all non-payroll checks on a weekly basis.
- Correctly enters bills with designated account codes into payables system.
- Inspects all submitted payables for completeness, reconciling sales order documents and approved requisitions to received invoices, researching discrepancies, correcting omissions, verifying used accounting codes and reporting chronic occurrences or unusual circumstances to the Finance Manager before a payable is entered into the computer system.
- Communicates with vendors the status on their bills and obtains any necessary information needed to complete the process.
- Monitors cash outflow and outgoing checks and assuring all necessary documents are submitted.
- Stamps and files of all completed payables in vendor files and maintain those files.
- Associate’s Degree Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a concentration in Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Prior knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of AP experience is preferred.
- Computer and phone skills.
Accounts Receivable Representative
Job Purpose: Responsible for making out bound collection calls to insurance carriers regarding their medical invoice.
- Consults with claims processors at Third Party Payer companies regarding disputes/denied claims and follow-up on all bills not processed within usual claim period.
- Correct rejected claims and resubmits as directed by client correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience: some college preferred.
- Must be computer literate and able to make a high volume of outbound calls.
- Candidate must have outstanding customer service, problem-solving and strong verbal communication skills.
- Clear speaking voice required.
- Previous accounts receivable experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation legal requirements and fee schedules a plus.
Care Coordinator, Late Shift (12:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
Job Purpose: To provide customer service assistance to clients who are arranging for medical services or products to be provided to workers’ compensation patients. The Care Coordinator is the first and main point of contact for our clients and network providers.
- Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email, and fax.
- Ability to answer questions regarding medical services/products and pricing.
- Arrange for patients to receive medical services/products in a timely manner.
- Locate vendors in areas when there is no network coverage.
- Follow up with patients to make sure that all the services/products were provided and that the patient’s needs have been met.
- Update clients verbally and via email throughout and following the order process.
- Strong organization, problem-solving and group work leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Sound, current computer and small office management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with an outgoing personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience.
Provider Relations Representative – Physical Therapy
Reports to: Vice President of Provider Relations
Job Purpose: The Provider Relations Department builds and maintains a network of physical therapy providers that offer products and services to injured workers. The Provider Relations Representative is responsible for procuring qualified network providers nationwide.
- Contacts prospective providers through cold calls, emails and provided leads in order to build a quality network nationwide.
- Negotiates with vendors to draw up procurement contracts:
- Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts.
- Responsible for drafting, analyzing and negotiating contracts.
- Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine the necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Analyzes price proposals and other data to determine reasonable pricing.
- Resolve Vendor issues/concerns quickly, at times in collaboration with other departments.
- Reviews contract terms and conditions making sure that they comply with federal and state laws and company policies.
- Help maintain and manage the database (OMNI/CRM).
- Ensure maintenance of accurate, thorough contract records.
- Possess the necessary combination of education and experience to perform the job requirements.
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong negotiation skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, internet research and database management
- Workers Compensation and Healthcare Industry experience a plus.
Reports to: Intake Supervisor
Job Purpose: The Intake Specialist is an entry-level position at Orchid Medical with the function of processing all referrals, inputting data into OMNI and distributing the workload to Care Coordinators.
- Inputting new orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Distributing new orders to Team Leader in an orderly fashion.
- Prioritization of Rush/Special orders, notification to Team Leader.
- Assurance that all orders are received, input and distributed to a Care Coordinator prior to the close of business on the day.
- Tracking/documentation of order types and their distribution.
- Receipt and verification of online orders.
- Saving Documents (scripts/reports, etc.) into OMNI.
- Gathering and verifying information regarding new referrals.
- Setting and completing reminders to follow up on information/documents not yet received.
- Notifying Care Coordinators/Team Leader of the addition of information/documents to orders.
- Process mail, outgoing packages must go out each day and correct office.
- Ensure that all referrals submitted to Intake are assigned to Care Coordinators.
- Distribution of report regarding missing information in referrals to Care Coordinators daily.
- Process medical records requests.
- Monitor and report referral count; daily and weekly count.
- Outgoing personality.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with computers (Windows/Office).
- Strong organizational and communicative skills.
- Previous office experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Orchid Medical is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment, free of discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions at Orchid Medical are based solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.