Accounts Payable Representative
Job Purpose: Responsible for the day-to-day accounts payable processing. This position requires strong professional communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast pace changing environment.
- Responsible for the production of all non-payroll checks on a weekly basis.
- Correctly enters bills with designated account codes into payables system.
- Inspects all submitted payables for completeness, reconciling sales order documents and approved requisitions to received invoices, researching discrepancies, correcting omissions, verifying used accounting codes and reporting chronic occurrences or unusual circumstances to the Finance Manager before a payable is entered into the computer system.
- Communicates with vendors the status on their bills and obtains any necessary information needed to complete the process.
- Monitors cash outflow and outgoing checks and assuring all necessary documents are submitted.
- Stamps and files of all completed payables in vendor files and maintains those files.
- Associate’s Degree Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a concentration in Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Prior knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of AP experience is preferred.
- Computer and phone skills.
Accounts Receivable Representative
Job Purpose: Responsible for making out bound collection calls to insurance carriers regarding their medical invoice.
- Consults with claims processors at Third Party Payer companies regarding disputes/denied claims and follow up on all bills not processed within usual claim period.
- Correct rejected claims and resubmits as directed by client correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience: some college preferred.
- Must be computer literate and able to make a high volume of outbound calls.
- Candidate must have outstanding customer service, problem-solving and strong verbal communication skills.
- Clear speaking voice required.
- Previous accounts receivable experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation legal requirements and fee schedules a plus.
Care Coordinator, Late Shift (12:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
Job Purpose: To provide customer service assistance to clients who are arranging for medical services or products to be provided to workers’ compensation patients. The Care Coordinator is the first and main point of contact for our clients and network providers.
- Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email and fax.
- Ability to answer questions regarding medical services/products and pricing.
- Arrange for patients to receive medical services/products in a timely manner.
- Locate vendors in areas when there is no network coverage.
- Follow up with patients to make sure that all the services/products were provided and that the patient’s needs have been met.
- Update clients verbally and via email throughout and following the order process.
- Strong organization, problem solving and group work leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Sound, current computer and small office management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with outgoing personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience.
Job Purpose: Responsible for secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Team as deemed necessary by the Chief Executive Officer. The position will work on a one-on-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the daily functions of the Executive Team.
- Manages travel, meeting, and event arrangements.
- Maintains minutes of regularly occurring company/management meetings.
- Monitors office supplies and research advantageous deals/suppliers.
- Receives calls on behalf of executives and distributes messages/corresponds accordingly.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Capable of working independently.
- Ability to show initiative.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent organization, writing, and communication skills.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet searching.
IT Business Analyst
Job Purpose: The position manages the development process by collecting end user requirements and creating specifications for the programming staff. The goal is to drive efficiency and quality in our technology systems.
- Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on the project team. The Analyst needs to flush out the details prior to programming starting a project.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops a queue process for programing change requests. Connecting the needs of all departments to IT.
- Aligns the developments among Orchid Medical systems to drive consistency.
- Experience in workers’ compensation or claim systems a plus, but not required.
- Software development fundamentals.
- Problem solving skills.
- Documentation skills. Programming specification creation, Used Cases.
- Effective verbal communication.
- Promoting process improvement into the information technology department.
- SQL, ASP.Net and Cold Fusion a plus.