Job Purpose Responsible for a variety of core accounting activities such as preparing journal entries, verifying records, reconciling accounts and resolving errors. Become a part of the team that keeps our financial operations accurate, compliant, and running like clockwork.
- Preparing financial reports and account reconciliations.
- Checking reports and fixing errors.
- Running models and updating databases.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities.
- Reviewing the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics) and one or more years of experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Experience using Great Plains, PeopleSoft, or SAP.
- Knowledge of FASB requirements and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- CPA certification (or are in the process of getting certified) preferred.
Analyst, Accounts Payable
Job Purpose Responsible for day-to-day accounts processing. This position will require strong professional communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills, and the ability to carry out multiple tasks in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Responsible for the production of all non-payroll checks on a weekly basis.
- Correctly enters bills with designated account codes into payable system.
- Reconciles sales order documents and approved requisitions of received invoices.
- Communicates with vendors the status of their bills and obtains any necessary information needed to complete the process.
- Monitors cash outflow and outgoing checks to ensure that all necessary documents are submitted.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate and able to manage high volume of inbound calls.
- Must have outstanding customer service, problem-solving and strong verbal communication skills.
- Clear speaking voice is required.
- Previous accounts receivable or accounts payable experience preferred.
Care Coordinator, Late Shift 11 am- 9 pm
Job Purpose to provide customer service assistance to clients who are arranging for medical services or products to be provided to workers’ compensation patients. The Care Coordinator is the first and main point of contact for our clients and network providers.
- Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email, and fax.
- Ability to answer questions regarding medical services/products and pricing.
- Arrange for patients to receive medical services/products in a timely manner.
- Locate vendors in areas when there is no network coverage.
- Follow up with patients to make sure that all the services/products were provided and that the patient’s needs have been met.
- Update clients verbally and via email throughout and following the order process.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Strong organization, problem-solving and group work leadership skills.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Sound, current computer and small office management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with an outgoing personality.
Physical Therapy Care Manager
Job Purpose The Physical Therapy Care Manager will work with our Physical Therapy Program Director to provide peer review and clinical oversight for our physical therapy program, while also coordinating the physical therapy services of Worker’s Compensation patients. You will be a primary point of contact for clients as well as patients in need of physical therapy.
- Responsible for assisting clients via phone, email and fax.
- Arrange for patients to receive physical therapy services in a timely manner.
- Follow-up with patients to ensure that services were rendered as expected, and confirm that patients needs have been met.
- Update clients verbally and via email throughout and following the referral process.
- Provide peer review and clinical oversight as requested by either client or Physical Therapy Program Director.
- Current Physical Therapy (PT) license in good standing in the State of Florida.
- Five (5) or more years of direct clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Orchid Medical is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment, free of discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions at Orchid Medical are based solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.