Please join us for a free educational webinar on diagnostic imaging best practices in workers’ compensation. This webinar is pre-approved for 1-hour CEU: National Nurse, CCM, and WC Adjuster for CA, FL, GA and TX.
To register, please click here.
Participants will learn the following:
• History and development of MRI technology
• When to request an MRI
• Injuries that require an MRI
• Pros and cons of open, closed and positional/standing machines
• What to expect before, during and after an MRI scan
• How to interpret MRI report language
• Risks and poor candidates for MRI testing
• Types and use of other diagnostic tests
• How to use MRIs for fraud detection
To qualify for credit, you must attend the full webinar and answer the three polling questions. You will receive an email approximately 24 hours after the webinar. This email will contain a link that you will use to submit for your CE credits. You must complete this task within 72 hours.