Join us for a complimentary Bone Growth Stimulators CEU webinar on Friday, August 27th presented by Dave Anderson, ATP, Chief Operating Officer for Orchid Medical. This webinar is pre-approved for 1.0 hour general CE credit for National Nurses, and California and Texas Workers’ Compensation Adjusters. After completing this course, claims, risk and clinical professionals will be able to:
• Define non-healing fractures
• Define the risk factors that play a role in bone healing
• Discuss interventions for the non-healing fracture
• Compare bone growth stimulation (BGS) with surgical interventions
• Review the history of bone growth stimulation
• Discuss when to use and not use bone growth stimulators
• Compare current FDA-approved bone growth stimulators
• Discuss cost containment benefits of bone growth stimulation
Space is Limited. Register Today!
2:00 PM EST I 1:00 PM CST I 11:00 AM PST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email with the login information from Cisco WebEx.