Like many of you, we are actively monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and the impact it may have on our clients and injured workers. Over the past 18 years in business, we have effectively operated under unpredictable situations – this time is no different. Our focus remains on meeting the needs of the clients and injured workers we serve. To maintain our customary level of service excellence, we are placing the safety and health of our team at the forefront, while we face potential issues together and navigate best practices to ensure our business continues to run smoothly.
Orchid remains fully committed to maintaining services critical to the welfare of our clients and injured workers, while also maintaining a focus on the health and safety of our employees and their families. We have a dedicated pandemic response team and business continuity plans in place to ensure our ability to continue servicing our clients and injured workers. We are following updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the World Health Organization. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies as this situation evolves.
ANCILLARY MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
DME, Home Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Physical Medicine, Transportation and Language
- Our care coordinators will continue to provide the highest standards of service on every referral.
- Our team may face some challenges out of their control, such as visitor restrictions, facility regulations, and injured worker concerns. Our team is dedicated to handling each of these situations as effectively as possible.
- At this time, we have not experienced any significant disruption to our provider network. In the event that a treating provider in our network is impacted or unable to provide service due to COVID-19, we will notify the claims examiner and NCM immediately and work with them to find a solution that minimizes disruption to the injured worker’s care and treatment.
- For physical therapy, we offer TeleRehab services for injured workers to maintain therapy if face-to-face treatment is not preferred or available.
- We have remote employees throughout the US, and all employees at our headquarters in Orlando, FL have the training and ability to operate remotely to ensure the continuation of services.
- All of our team members including care coordinators, provider relations specialists, client services managers, and sales executives can be reached any time via email and phone. In addition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Executive Team.
| Tim Howlin |
Chief Sales Officer
David Anderson, ATP |
Chief Operating Officer
Orchid is committed to creating a safe environment for our employees. We understand the impact of this situation on our lives and communities. As the situation continues to evolve, we are committed to do our part to implement positive change during this challenging time. I want to thank you for your support and understanding during an ever-changing situation as we make every effort to support our clients and the injured workers we serve.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Orchid Medical, Inc.