Join Orchid on Thursday, April 12 at 1:00 pm EST / 10:00 am PST for a complimentary CE webinar on What You Need To Know About Surgical Implants In Workers’ Compensation. Participants will learn the following:
- Trends and economic consequences surrounding the use of implants in workers’ compensation
- Legislation impacts on surgery and the use of implants
- Types of implantable devices and coding
- Fee structure and cost models of implants
- Best practices for monitoring the use and controlling the costs of implantable devices
After registering you will receive a confirmation email from WebEx.
Webinar will be presented by:
This webinar provides 1.0 hour of general/optional continuing education credit for National Nurses, CCM, CDMS, CRC and the following states with workers’ compensation adjuster requirements: CA, DE, FL, GA, KY, NH, OK, OR, TX. For states that do not require prior approval, the adjuster is responsible for submitting their attendance certificate to the appropriate state agency to determine whether CEs can be applied.