Join Orchid on Thursday, April 12 at 1:00 pm EST for a complimentary CE webinar on What You Need To Know About Surgical Implants In Workers’ Compensation. Participants will learn the following:
- Trends and economic consequences surrounding the use of implants in workers’ compensation
- Legislation impacts surgery and the use of implants
- Types of implantable devices and coding
- Fee structure and cost models of implants
- Best practices for monitoring the use of implantable devices
After registering you will receive a confirmation email from WebEx.
Webinar will be presented by:
This webinar provides 1.0 hour of general/optional continuing education credit for National Nurses (except IA), CCM, CDMS, CRC and the following states with workers’ compensation adjuster requirements: CA, DE, FL, GA, KY, NH, NM, OK, OR, TX. For states that do not require prior approval, the adjuster is responsible for submitting their attendance certificate to the appropriate state agency to determine whether CEs can be applied.
CE CREDIT QUESTIONS: If you have any questions regarding credits, please email email@example.com. CE credits for our courses are administered by the CEU Institute.