Orchid Medical, with a proven track record in providing ancillary services in Workers’ Compensation, now offers a Safety and Risk (SAR) Urinary Drug Testing (UDT) program. We offer all testing and re-testing at one inclusive fixed national rate, which includes collection, processing, application of business rules “Red Flags” and results. Our UDT services include:
1) 35 Panel Test – This is the standard test to determine baseline and follow-ups. Includes testing for illicit as well as prescription drugs.
2) Integrity Test – This test verifies the legitimacy of the specimen. Integrity test includes Creatinine, Specific Gravity, PH and Oxidant Screening.
3) Custom Testing – Physician chooses specific tests for select substances based on treatment guidelines.
Benefits of Urinary Drug Testing
- Monitor the Safety and Risks (SAR) of Narcotics & Opioid usage
- Regimen is Based on “Best Practices” to Flag Injured Workers Who are Susceptible to Long Term Addiction to Narcotics
- Reduce Long-term Claim & Treatment Durations
- Enforce the Effectiveness of Therapy
- Reduce Drug Dependence
- Screen for Prior Substance Abuse
- Monitor compliance in regards to prescribed dosage and only the prescribed medications
- Assist physicians in identifying proper treatment plans.
- Automated rules to expedite re-testing or testing based on injury type and/or UDT test results
- Service includes the provision of all specimen equipment, storage, collection and transport services
- The Chief Toxicologist is a well-qualified expert in forensic toxicology
- All results delivered electronically within 72 hours. 90% of the results in 48 hours.
- Real-time access through web portal to monitor UDT status and access lab results
- National coverage as well as 24/7 service and support that can be private labeled
- Ability to bundle other ancillary workers’ compensation services based on necessity
Orchid Medical has always provided the best services at the lowest cost. Through extensive research, we have found various coding and pricing discrepancies in regards to UDT. In some cases, charges have exceeded $2,000 for simple tests. Our innovative program simplifies the process, which allows us to pass the substantial savings on to our clients. At Orchid Medical, we believe a comprehensive solution for your UDT needs should be provided at a low cost. Orchid Medical offers UDT at a fixed rate of $350 nationally, per occurrence.